What I love most about The Yoga Deck is that the classes provide an opportunity for friends and family to get together to connect over a yoga session and a cup of tea.
There is lots of laughter and freedom to ask questions (setting us apart from the traditional yoga class!).
On the Yoga Deck or online book a session for yourself or bring your friends or family members with you. We work together to schedule a time that works for you.
What Type of Yoga To Expect
Although trained in Hatha, Restorative and Adapted yoga, I incorporate various other styles of yoga and pilates, creating a strong focus of connecting breath and movement. We find time to explore and experiment as we take a look at foundation and alignment.
Each practice is tailor-made to the individuals within the class and able to be modified for all levels of experience. If you need a slower-paced, more relaxing session, that will be the focus. If you are up for an energizing flow, bring it on!
What To Bring
On the deck all equipment is supplied. At home I suggest you use a mat, pillows and blankets for support.
Dress up or down, wear whatever allows you to move freely and focus on moving your body and quieting your mind.
Pricing for classes on the Deck
Friendship groups block out a timeslot on the timetable that is not open to the public or drop-in visitors.
10 Class Pass (valid for 12 weeks*) - $260
Drop in - $35
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings close 12 hours before each session.
- For cancellations outside 12 hours, there is no charge
- Cancellations within 12 hours attract a one pass deduction from your membership. However, I can send you a recording of a class to use at another point in time.
- *When I need to cancel due to rain, an extra week will be added to your pass.
- No classes on publlic holidays.