BOOK ONLINE CLASSES
Online Classes T&C's
- In order to book a class, you need to purchase a pass or casual visit
- Bookings close 12 hours before each session.
- For cancellations outside 12 hours, there is no charge
- Cancellations within 12 hours attract a one pass deduction from your membership. However, I can send you a recording of the class to use at another point in time.
- Classes are broadcasted through Zoom.
- Invitations to Zoom classes are distributed via email the night before.
- Classes start promptly at the advertised times and please mute your mic before joining.
- The Yoga Deck can not accept responsibility for any injuries incurred at home during a session. Please listen to your body and stay within your capabilities.
“Meg’s yoga classes on her beautiful deck, overlooking Middle Harbour are a unique and wonderful experience. Having not done much yoga before, I am a true convert and this is solely down to Meg and the way she runs her classes. It’s a time in my week where I can properly relax, have a laugh and still get in an hour of yoga which has me stretching and working muscles I didn’t know existed! Meg is a lovely soul, yogi extraordinaire and brings a special energy to her teaching which I have not found anywhere else. Highly recommend giving the Yoga Deck a try! “
"Meg is a highly experienced and knowledgeable yoga teacher who brings a wonderful balance of warmth, humour and respect to every class.
I love that a session on the yoga deck with Meg takes me very far away from the daily grind and I always walk away feeling mentally strong and positive to face the day. Megs small outdoor classes in a stunning, private location makes her offering unique."